Mga tagasunod

Pinapagana ng Blogger.
RSS

<<,,Information about me<<,...

('',).,,,Hi,Im Verginia Felipe just call me jean 4 short,.Im 18 years old,I came from    Welcome Village,Tabuc,Pontevedra,Capiz.and i graduated at Pontevedra, National, High, School.since 2006-2007...
and Im studying  of Hercor College in 2 years course..,and I'm Daugther of Mr. Jaime Felipe& Mrs.Marietta Felipe,,i have a 2 brothers,his name is Joemar Felipe & jaime Felipe Jr.@ 1 sister her name is Mary jane Felipe,...My motto is, I Struggle my Education,I fight my Ambetion,Love is my Insperation,God is my Protection.(''.)...I injoy reading,dancing and listening music.,Im a friendly studios and hardworking,U can approuch me when ever u need in my service and i will be willing to help u...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento